For a sophisticated night out with cool jazz, stunning views, delicious food and friendly atmosphere, look no further than Thames Jazz.
Your ticket includes:
- 3 hour cruise with our quintet ChiJazz playing jazz
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- 3-course meal with choice of dishes
- Cash bar offering Champagne, Pimm's, wines and beers
- London's spectacular riverside sights included
Your entertainment during the cruise will be provided by ChiJazz, "smooth jazz for dining, dancing and enjoying". Performing a range of cool, ambient tunes, as well as more lively numbers, it'll be the perfect accompaniment for a chilled evening dining and socialising.
ChiJazz has an extensive repertoire of tunes, ranging from jazz classics to contemporary pop tunes. Popular tunes performed by ChiJazz include:
At Last, Cry Me a River, Girl from Ipanema, Have You Met Miss Jones, Makin' Whoopee, Mercy, Mercy, Mercy, Night And Day, Summertime, Yardbird Suite... to name just a few!
The Thames Jazz cruise favours popular mainstream swing and latin jazz.